Pakistan, Lahore, Monday, January 02, 2012
On the explicit directives of Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat, President Pakistan Football Federation (PFF), the concept of PFF Excellence Award has been devised and its modalities were presented before PFF Congress, who unanimously accorded concurrence for presentation of award on annual basis commencing from January 2, 2012.
According to the press release issued here by PFF, in order to activate the infrastructure of football throughout Pakistan with a mission to take football to new heights, a comprehensive presentation on PFF Excellence Award – 2012 was presented to honorable PFF Congress Members on 17th September, 2011 at Football House, Lahore. The envisaged concept was highly applauded by all Congress Members. Subsequently, on the direction of the President PFF, suggestions from Member Associations and all stake holders were also sought for getting their inputs. The salient features of the PFF Excellent Award are as under:-
- The basic purpose of PFF Excellence Award is to appreciate and admire the efforts and hard work done by stakeholders in the last calendar year to uplift and boost the devotion of all the stakeholders.
- To motivate/energize all the stake holders to show continuous high performance, dedication, commitment and to inculcate the spirit of competition for the development of football in Pakistan.
- It will be awarded annually, the evaluation period shall commence from January to December every year. The first award shall be awarded in January, 2013 and shall be endowed with cash prize.
- The stakeholders are Provincial Football Associations regional Football Associations and Departmental/clubs football teams.
- The annual winning prize for the best stakeholders comprises of Rs. 25, 00, 000/- as mentioned below:
Provincial FA Rs. 10, 00, 000/-
Regional FA Rs. 5, 00, 000/-
Departmental Team Rs. 5, 00, 000/-